In terms of the South African Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 you may not shop with us if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
REGISTRATION AND CLIENT INFORMATION
- We require clients to register on our website before being able to shop with us.
- We require of our clients to provide genuine information when registering. Call us old fashioned, but we want to know who we are doing business with! We have gone through extraordinary measures to protect your information including installing and SSL certificate on our website to encrypt everything you do on our website. You may read our Privacy Statement to find out how your personal information are being handled and protected.
- If it is found that a client has used false or inaccurate information during the registration process, then that user account will be locked on our system. All transactions done on that user profile will be declared void.
- To have your user account re-instated we will require you to send us a copy of your Identity Document as well as Proof of Address in the form of a utilities bill.
DEFECTS TO PURCHASED ITEMS:
- Once received, it is the client’s responsibility to check the item for any damages.
- In the event of any damages, we will need to be notified of such damages in writing within 3 days after the product was received.
- Goods must be returned in their original UNDAMAGED packaging supported by the original invoice.
- All products returned are done so at the customer’s expense. That means that the transportation costs (postage, courier) to have any item returned is done so at your expense.
- If an item has been opened, that means the seal / plastic cover has been broken, then no refunds or exchanges will be made.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from the normal wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow supplier’s instructions, improper use outside the supplier’s specifications, damage caused by improper maintenance, service or repair by untrained personnel and unauthorized alteration to the goods.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of parts, materials or equipment which is accepted in the industry as having a limited life expectancy or parts, materials or equipment which has to be replaced at regular published intervals such as consumable parts.
- We shall be under no liability in the event of parts, materials or equipment used other than those recommended by the supplier are fitted, attached or used on the goods.
- Ryuga tools carry their own conditions: http://ryugabonsaitools.blogspot.com/p/ryuga-products.html
- We accept several payment forms including Credit Cards, Debit cards, Electronic Transfers and Cash.
- Due to the fluctuating nature of the South African Rand (ZAR) and costs other costs beyond our control such as bank charges, the final price that will be charged to your credit card, may differ from the one quoted on our WEB site.
- Our bank account details for electronic transfers will be displayed after you have placed your order.
- Credit Card payments made via this WEB site will be processed by a Credit Card Gateway. Transaction done via this WEB site will appear on your credit card statement as Snapscan
- Fraudulent Orders will be reported to the proper authorities for prosecution.
SHIPPING OF ORDERS:
- All prices EXCLUDE shipping costs.
- Orders placed on this WEB site will be processed and shipped within five Business/Workdays, excluding South African Public Holidays and Weekends.
- Orders will not be shipped or delivered over weekends or South African public holidays.
- This Agreement may be amended at any time without notice.
Last Update – 2022-04-12